Form submission: San Andreas Highway Patrol Application
Character Name: Adrian Hammer

Date of Birth: 19-11-1992

Timezone: Mountain

How long have you been a civilian in the city?: 4-5 Months

How active are you in the city?: 4+ hours a day

Why do you want to be a LEO?: To help clean up the city and stop people from loitering around garages around the city. Crime rates have spiked and groups like the Corona Street Gang and the Cartel have been taking over in the past week. Kidnapping rates and violent crime has been spiking and I want to put my driving skills to work in the pursuit division to help cut crime straight at the source. (As an extended goal)

Have you been a part of another Emergency Response faction from our server? If yes, which one(s)?: Only worked as tow on my criminal character, have played EMS and Police on ARMA RP servers back in the day. Similar but different. 

Tell us a little about you and who you are (as in-game character, 150 word minimum):  I am a car enthusiast who loves to legally race cars at the track on my spare time. I have dreamed of being a member of the pursuit division of the police force for many years. I want to apply my driving skill to the test and see if I can help catch criminals before they make it home free with money or goods that are used to further fund criminal activity within the city. I am willing to learn and can adapt to stressful situations. I listen and learn from those around me and I am open to input that will help my career. I have no desire to bully, or to abuse power, that is not my personality. I do want to belong to a team where I can use my skills to the best of my ability to help the team succeed. 

Contact Lt Boudreaux in the city regarding you application