Form submission: Highstakes LEO application
Character Name: Micah Miller

Date of Birth: 02-25-1991

Timezone: Central

How long have you been a civilian in the city?: 6+ months?

How active are you in the city?: have been inactive for a while but at one point 60 ish hours a week

Why do you want to be a LEO?: After conquering life I decided I would try to give back to the community by becoming a Police officer. I'm a people person, I'm patient, and know there are two sides to every story so I think I could be an asset to the police force. 

Have you been a part of another Emergency Response faction from our server? If yes, which one(s)?: I have not, but I have been around for long enough that I have a pretty decent understanding of the does/don'ts that come with being a public servant.

Tell us a little about you and who you are (as in-game character, 150 word minimum): Name is Micah Miller, I decided I would move to Los Santos to be closer to my brother Blake Miller and keep him out of trouble. I am an easy going, trustworthy guy sometimes to a fault. I am very friendly and easy to get along with I try to see all angles of situations so I feel this would make me pretty well suited to serve the public as an LEO. I would say my biggest weakness is probably that I can be too nice. I like to have fun and enjoy life like everyone else, but if the situation calls for it I can put on a serious face.

Which dept are you interested in joining

I'd prefer to be around the city more so LSPD would be my preference.

contact Chief Tanker to schedule an appointment for an inter view