Form submission: Highstakes LEO application
Character Name: Robert Cloud

Date of Birth: 07-12-1990

Timezone: Central

How long have you been a civilian in the city?: Off and on since the start of Wildcard RP.

How active are you in the city?: Planning for Evenings and mornings 20 ish hr/wk

Why do you want to be a LEO?: I have always enjoyed being a cop, for me it def has a nostalgic feeling my first character in RP for GTA was a cop and i have been a cop ever since then. I like the action, i like seeing people crazy schemes or plans and the challenge of un-folding stories on our own. I.e. police work or investigations and so on.

Have you been a part of another Emergency Response faction from our server? If yes, which one(s)?: Yes, LSPD, Drug and gang, State Trooper, BCSO, EMS.

Tell us a little about you and who you are (as in-game character, 150 word minimum): Robert Cloud is based off of an INFJ personality type

A person who is energized by time alone (Introverted), focuses on ideas and concepts rather than facts and details (iNtuitive), makes decisions based on feelings and values (Feeling) and prefers to be planned and organized rather than spontaneous and flexible (Judging). Stoic, and stubborn, but able to empathize with many different types of emotions. He finds himself often feeling like an outsider, but seems to have a deeper understanding of the human mind and body. The human mind is one of his bigger interest, learning how people think and operate.  Free from distractions he often spends time meditating in his free time, as this helps provide balance in his life. Robert is always thinking of what he can do to help out and in different ways; due to the need of social acceptance. He has always planned on being a career long police officer, hoping that he can make a positive difference in peoples lives. He passionate and driven this can sometimes lead to heated or mixed emotions, but his heart is always in the right place none the less.

what dept are you interested in joining

BCSO!

contact Capt Raymond Guy or Lt Bowman to schedule a n interview

Will do!