Form submission: Highstakes LEO application
Character Name: Oliver Caesar

Date of Birth: 05-19-1990

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

How long have you been a civilian in the city?: 2 weeks on in this city and on and off on old city (wildcard)

How active are you in the city?: 28 hours a week

Why do you want to be a LEO?:       Law enforcement has always been apart of my life, since I could remember. I've moved from city to city looking for the best one to live in after they get run down and have went through many ranks of police. I love the challenges and the situations that come with being an LEO and love the adrenaline rush you feel when you finally get the breakthrough the force has been waiting for. My life has been devoted to fighting crime and taking my city to a better path and that's exactly what I want to do here. I want to make sure that every citizen feels they are safe in their homes and on the streets without anyone interfering with their own duties. I want to serve and protect my city and would love to be given the chance to protect this one with the fellow amazing officers. I am interested in the LSPD if that is needed info.

Have you been a part of another Emergency Response faction from our server? If yes, which one(s)?:     Sadly I have not. 

Tell us a little about you and who you are (as in-game character, 150 word minimum):      I am a person who always am there for people when I am needed. I try to keep to myself when I can as I know the city likes getting dangerous at times so I am not very known around town. I try to get my own job and college done to get through the next day with my family everyday. I love to think that I am a great person and that I care for everyone around me but that is for my peers to decide, although I don't let the negative impact my life but take it as constructive criticism. I am a very close friend to someone that serves in the LEO and am always told that I should join too with my prior knowledge in law enforcement. 

Are you looking to join LSPD or BCSO?