Form submission: Highstakes LEO application
Character Name: Jaquis Johnson

Date of Birth: 11-03-1998

Timezone: Central

How long have you been a civilian in the city?: 6 months

How active are you in the city?: 30

Why do you want to be a LEO?: I would like to be an LEO to protect this city from criminal scum in hopes of making the city a better place for people to enjoy and live in.

Have you been a part of another Emergency Response faction from our server? If yes, which one(s)?: Yes, was previously a LSPD officer and took a leave of absence due to personal reasons and IRL situations. Would like to be LSPD again.

Tell us a little about you and who you are (as in-game character, 150 word minimum): My name is Jaquis Johnson and i grew up in the city of Los Santos. My parents were two of the biggest narcotic dealers in the city and both went to jail when i was about 5. My grandma raised me down on Grove street so i have seen all of the violence and criminal activity that happened down there. My Granny was a sweet ole lady who loved baking and every morning i would wake up to the smell of fresh baked cookies. She wanted nothing to do with the drug and violence that happened on her street where she grew up and hoped that some day someone would do something about it. I never had intentions of becoming a police officer until one day i woke up and didnt smell any cookies and i knew something was wrong. Someone had broken into our house and robbed everything we had and stabbed my Granny in the back, and from that day on i knew it was up to me to change things for the better. I was done watching people i loved get put in the ground or locked behind bars.

Get in Contact with Chief Tanker or Captain Dawn