Form submission: Highstakes LEO application
Character Name: Chad Armenhammer

Date of Birth: 26-01-1988

Timezone: -6

How long have you been a civilian in the city?: Since the start

How active are you in the city?: Fairly active recently, when college is not busy

Why do you want to be a LEO?: I want to be an LEO because I believe that I would be able to provide a valuable service to the community while giving a fun character for the server to interact with an build stories with.

Have you been a part of another Emergency Response faction from our server? If yes, which one(s)?: Not part of HSRP but wildcard as both EMS and a LEO.

Tell us a little about you and who you are (as in-game character, 150 word minimum): Chad grew up out in Harmony as part of the Wheeler family (Father - Lenny, Mother - Maria, Brother Blake). At an early age she left the family, leaving his dad to raise him alone. Not knowing what to do, Chad's father raised him by showing him all of Arnold Schwarzenegger's movies, hoping to instill on him an image of what a man should be.
To a degree it worked as Chad developed a love for bodybuilding, unfortunately it had the draw back for developing his voice to imitate his hero. He also has other issues as he was scarred by his mother, Chad is not good with females (uncomfortable around them, does not like being alone with them) but is getting better through therapy. 

He wishes to join LSPD to work up the ranks to eventually become a detective like his hero in "Kindergarden Cop"

Get in contact with Chief Tanker.