Form submission: Highstakes LEO application
Character Name: Nathan Evans

Date of Birth: 31-03-2001

Timezone: Mountain Time (MT)

How long have you been a civilian in the city?: Along Time.

How active are you in the city?: I'm going to be active again as i miss it here and its so much fun here.

Why do you want to be a LEO?: I wanna be an officer of the law to save people's lives like all of those good times before and don't worry I'm bringing the helmet back with me and ill serve this city with pride and dignity. I will restore the order with my helmet.

Have you been a part of another Emergency Response faction from our server? If yes, which one(s)?: yes, I was part of the highway patrol and my time there was great.

Tell us a little about you and who you are (as in-game character, 150 word minimum): I'm a Canadian I come from a small town where all my family lives and everyone knows each other but back along time ago I decided things must change and I must start a new life somewhere else where there is no drama and I can live in peace. Well anyway, that's why I thought when I moved here but then I soon realized that it is not safe here and crime is a big thing in this big city. So now that I am here it's not great after all I'm barely scraping by and I decided to apply to be an officer of the law and turn my life around. Before I moved here I was a lonely drunk that loved maple syrup with whiskey ooo boy this brings back memories of that smokey maple taste. I love to go to the bar and meet new people but I couldn't hold a relationship for the life of me well anyway there was one girl but she soon disappeared and I miss the good times when we used to do dumb shit but anyways I'm here and ready to put my life on the line for this crazy city.

Are you looking to join LSPD or BCSO?

BCSO For The Win... <3

Get in Contact with Sheriff Boudreaux about a possible interview