Form submission: Emergency Medical Services Application
Character Name: John Lincoln

Date of Birth: 12-23-92

Timezone: UTC -6

How long have you been a civilian in the city?: Aproximately 4 or 5 months as a cop

How active are you in the city?: On average im in the city for 6 hours sometimes more

Do you have any experience with EMS (Past cities or real life)? : I have past experience with ems as a chief and trained as a firefighter as well in a past city. I trained up an entire deparment from the ground as it was empty when i took over. I also have irl knowledge from real emts that ive spoken to and asked questions about their job and the inmer workings of the job. I have never actually worked as an EMT though.

Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony? If so, explain: : Never been arrested or convicted not even a ticket is on my record

Why do you want to join the EMS? (50 or more words required): As an ems i feel i can better myself and bring more activity to ems. As a cop i coukd only administer basic medical and then rush to the hospital. As an ems ill be able to actually identify what someone is hurt by or what is hurting better and actually do something about it. I got into law enforcememt to save lives and i want to join ems to save more lives.

What do you think the duties of EMS are?: The active job of an ems day in day out is to rescue people whether it be from a minor scrape or a gsw. The knowledge skill and ability needed is extensive. An emt needs to know how to block out their emotions while doing their job, have knowledge of bandages, tournequettes, braces and medicinal agents as well as be able to identify what level of medical is needed to satiate the patient the best they can.

Reach out to me in discord about setting up an interview.

Amberoskee [E-22]