Form submission: Highstakes LEO application
Character Name: Lexi Martel

Date of Birth: 8/18/1992

Timezone: CST

How long have you been a civilian in the city?: A couple months but have played in city since November.

How active are you in the city?: I play in city at least 8 hours but usually longer.

Why do you want to be a LEO?: I want to be a LEO to serve and protect the citizens of Los Santos and help lower the crime. I also am interested in Investigations. For RP reasons, I want to be a LEO to expand my experiences and interaction in RP and to see all points of view within the city.

Have you been a part of another Emergency Response faction from our server? If yes, which one(s)?: No, I have not.

Tell us a little about you and who you are (as in-game character, 150 word minimum): Lexi Martel was born and raised in Bandana, KY. Bandana is a small town, less than 300 people. Lexi was raised on the farm. The farm was handed down generation after generation, finally landing in her Father’s hands. Life was good when she was a little girl. She has 5 brothers and no sisters. Her mother and father both lived rough lives in a small town. Her father was murdered when she was 17 from moonshiners. Her mother was a drug addict and died when she was 21 from a heroin overdose. Lexi tried to stay home and run the  farm and help her 3 oldest  brothers raise the younger 2 boys. Drugs and crime in a small town became too much for Lexi and she finally decided to move away for new beginnings. Lexi moved to Los Santos and quickly realized you can never get away from drugs and crime. Her dreams to become a LEO rapidly grew inside her. She started her journey to let her plans be known to the people and does everything she can to fulfill this dream in hopes one day to fight crime in the streets and hopefully change some people's lives along the way for the better. Lexi’s interests are hunting,fishing and camping. She loves the outdoors and is willing to give anything outdoors a chance. Lexi doesn’t drink or do drugs and is 100% against this lifestyle as she has seen what it did to her mom and dad and now her 3 oldest brothers. She isn’t interested in finding love and is focused on her personal life. She travels back home to check on her brothers but is quickly realizing that her old life isn’t something she wants to revisit. Los Santos is home now and hopes to move her 2 youngest brothers in with her one day...

which department are you interested in joining

I'm interested in BCSO.

Accepted!