Form submission: Highstakes LEO application
Character Name: Kendrick Harper

Date of Birth: 06-12-1994

Timezone: Central Time

How long have you been a civilian in the city?: 11 months

How active are you in the city?: 12-18 hours

Why do you want to be a LEO?: To protect and serve above all else. Provide a safe space for the civilians of Los Santos and to add some comedic relief to the force. 

Have you been a part of another Emergency Response faction from our server? If yes, which one(s)?: Yes, I was previously a part of the LSPD about 5 months ago. Leaning towards coming back to LSPD but would be willing to help out BCSO whenever there is a lack of police presence. 

Tell us a little about you and who you are (as in-game character, 150 word minimum): Name is Kendrick Harper, I've had a strong passion for being an officer after feeling helpless about an incident that happened to a friend back in college. I felt that I was at a loss and was on the edge of giving up but something told me to continue pushing forward and that even though I couldn't be there for her in her time of need that I could possibly help someone in the future. Weather it be 1 person or thousands I'll strive to make Los Santos a better place and allow justice to be served. Would be an honor to work alongside so many of the officers again and I hope that we can all work towards making the city a better place for everyone to enjoy their time.