Form submission: Highstakes LEO application
Character Name: James Thibodeaux

Date of Birth: 10-03-1989

Timezone: Central

How long have you been a civilian in the city?: I've been in the city for almost a year now

How active are you in the city?: I'm in the city for about 8-12 hours a day on most days

Why do you want to be a LEO?: I want to be a LEO to try and bring more to the city. I want to have a positive role in this city and do some sort of good for it. I noticed there is a low amount or no amount of police in times in the city when I'm around and want to add to those time slots. As someone who mains a criminal I also wanna learn what the police actually deal with to better my criminal side as well.

Have you been a part of another Emergency Response faction from our server? If yes, which one(s)?: No

Tell us a little about you and who you are (as in-game character, 150 word minimum): I was born in a small town in Louisiana where I grew up hunting and fishing for most of my life never really seeing much but the swamps. I decided to move to a big city to try and experience more of the world and Los Santos ended up being that city. After witnessing crime and shootings in the city I decided to try and become a cop to be a positive influence on the public and possibly make some sort of difference.

LSPD or BCSO?

BCSO Smile

Get with Sheriff Boudreaux in character about setting up a interview