Form submission: Highstakes LEO application
Character Name: Jon Burge

Date of Birth: 20-04-1995

Timezone: EST

How long have you been a civilian in the city?: A little over a year

How active are you in the city?: usually atleast 1 once a day for 4 hours +

Why do you want to be a LEO?: I feel i could add more to the police presence and i want a new experience in the server

Have you been a part of another Emergency Response faction from our server? If yes, which one(s)?: No

Tell us a little about you and who you are (as in-game character, 150 word minimum): As a young man i was raised by junkies, my parents main purpose in life was to get high and lived for nothing but the high. It caused many arguments between the two so i would sneak out as a kid and go to my uncles trailer at night. He would tell me everything would be okay and that i could over come this life and be anything i put my mind to. I never knew what he meant by that until the day my mom was overdosing on heroin and a cop saved her. That cop became a hero in my eyes and if it wasn't for him my mom wouldn't be here with me today in full recovery from her addiction. It was then i knew exactly who i wanted to be. I wanted to save lives and be that hero to some other kid whos life isnt going in the right direction. I want to be an LSPD officer to help keep the streets clean and try to keep the drugs off the streets so that there wont be a situation where the cops are too late and a life is lost.

Just so you are aware you understand the responsibility that comes with being a police officer in the city. Correct?

Yeah i understand