Form submission: Highstakes LEO application
Character Name: Ron Cox

Date of Birth: 28-01-1991

Timezone: Est

How long have you been a civilian in the city?: 1 year and a half

How active are you in the city?: 24 hours a week

Why do you want to be a LEO?: I want to become a law enforcement officer to help protect and server the community of Los Santos. I feel like it is my calling to help out the people in danger of Los Santos. 

Have you been a part of another Emergency Response faction from our server? If yes, which one(s)?: No I have not been apart of another Emergency Response team in this server. 

Tell us a little about you and who you are (as in-game character, 150 word minimum): Ron Cox was born in Baltimore Maryland. He lived with his mother and father. He had two siblings Samantha (sister) Garret (brother). Two years down the road his parents split up. Ron's mother moved out and took his brother and sister with her. Ron stayed with his dad. His dad was part of the police force in Baltimore and was shot and killed when Ron was 20. Cox was left with the house they lived in. He struggled to keep up a steady income to pay the house expenses. He decided to become part of the police force and follow in his dads footsteps. So he applied and was accepted. It helped that his dad was apart of the force because he had connections with lots of people in the force. Ron was beginning to make good income he could pay his house expenses and buy things he always wanted to buy. He meet his true love a couple years later after he joined the force. Her name was Emma. Ron and Emma we happy together living in the small house his dad left for him after he died. A year later they had a kid by the name of josh. Ron finally got what he wanted. He was a good man and everybody liked in the force and out. He did things for the community all the time. He started to make a safe community. Baltimore was known for the crime that was going on and Ron was changing that. He would do charity events. He would also host events in local parks for kids to have fun. Well things turned for the worst a year later. His wife and kid were involved in a car accident killing both of them. Ron then started falling of the deep end. He quit doing things for the community and Baltimore became known again for crime. Ron disappeared not leaving his house for days. Cox knew he had to do something. So he headed off to Los Santos the place for opportunities.

Are you looking to join LSPD or BCSO?

I would like to be apart of LSPD if possible.