Form submission: Emergency Medical Services Application
Character Name: Josh Allen

Date of Birth: 20-10-1993

Timezone: CST

How long have you been a civilian in the city?: 3 days

How active are you in the city?: 35-40

Do you have any experience with EMS (Past cities or real life)? : I do not have any experience in real life or past cities but my other character, Noah Drake was a EMS for a while before I resigned.

Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony? If so, explain: : I have not been arrested/convicted

Why do you want to join the EMS? (50 or more words required): I want to join EMS because, I want to be able to help the people of Los Santos. I know cops help as well but they are the law enforcers I want to be able to save lives. I think that I can bring some social skills into play that will make it easy to communicate with any patient and hopefully help them. It also is a way to meet new people.

What do you think the duties of EMS are?: The duties of the EMS are simple. Help the people of the city to the best of your ability. Treat everyone with respect and hold yourself to a high standard as well. We are here to serve the people of Los Santos and nothing else. We also help police when we are needed. We also need to be able and help during any times of bad weather or any or natural disaster. 

I've reviewed your application. Please reach out to me on discord when convenient for you about setting up an interview.

John Lincoln - (E-60)