Form submission: Highstakes LEO application
Character Name: Bo Tucker

Date of Birth: 21-09-2001

Timezone: CST

How long have you been a civilian in the city?: around 2 weeks

How active are you in the city?: probably like 10 hours a week

Why do you want to be a LEO?: I want to become an LEO because I have experience in LEO and what to do like call out 10 80 how to call out a 10-11 and know how to RP I was a captain ina old city and I ran Gang Task Force I know basic 10 codes and I dedicate my time and effort into PD ill be on duty for a long time and listen to higher-ups so I can be a better officer and a better person I'm chill and I like to learn new things as an officer. I've been RPing for about 4 years so I know basic rules of how to RP and not to go OOC and not RDM 

Have you been a part of another Emergency Response faction from our server? If yes, which one(s)?: no

Tell us a little about you and who you are (as in-game character, 150 word minimum): Bo Tucker comes from a family that lives out on the country and is  filled with cops in it and he has learned everything from his dad and uncle he talks with his dad and uncle about the days and patrols that they did that night he has no siblings and his the only child he thinks about joining the force but just doesn't know yet he has talked with his dad and uncle every day about it and they talk about how there shifts have been and how their shifts went that day his mom is a doctor and has been a doctor like 5 years Bo knows the basic 10 codes that his dad and uncle have taught him and knows how to different situations from watching people do it he sometimes likes to play games but not often he just likes to watch COPS and just how risky the job is and what they have to to get to where they are at 

Thank you for applying. At this time, You application is denied due to you haven't been in the city long enough. Please Rp some more and in the future, you may reapply.