Form submission: Highstakes LEO application
Character Name: Henry Wild

Date of Birth: 22-03-1993

Timezone: PST

How long have you been a civilian in the city?: 6 months (on this character)

How active are you in the city?: 12-60+ hours a week (across all characters)

Why do you want to be a LEO?: I've always had a true moral compass, but I was never the type of person for a boring life. Normal 9 to 5 jobs just arent for me. The life of a police officer, or highway patrol, just had this ring to it and in the City of Los Santos, they boasted heavily- almost bragging- about how their police department, LSPD, is #1. A zero corruption division of like-minded individuals pursing the goal of cleansing this city of it's criminal element. So to answer the question, I want to be a law enforcement officer in the city of Los Santos because I feel like it's my true calling in life. To serve the people by enforcing the city laws to the best of my abilities. 

[ooc: Interested in LSPD]

Have you been a part of another Emergency Response faction from our server? If yes, which one(s)?: No.

Tell us a little about you and who you are (as in-game character, 150 word minimum): I grew in a criminal family where I was constantly encouraged to break the rules, to break the law. And yknow, when you grow up in filth, and all of your life you are surrounded by nothing but filth, you usually start to become dirtied by it. That life of crimes plagues you, corrupts you and changes you for the worse. But despite the hectic environment that I was raised in, I remained unscathed by the corruption. I was hardened by my family, but I was not hardened through their criminal methods. Instead, I refused their encouragement to do bad and for that i was often bullied, harassed, even physically beaten by my brothers - and that, that was how I was hardened. I didnt break psychically and my will never wavered. Infact, I grew to hate that my family was nothing but that of a bunch of hardened criminals who tried so hard to corrupt me. So much so, that when I was of age, I immediately left them and began seeking out a new life in the city of Los Santos.

Even though I try to be the good guy, I still have genes from that family pool that make me act the way I do. I'm short with people, often times I can be insensitive, I have a high threshold for dealing with stupidity yet a shortfuse when it comes to dealing with criminal scum. I can control and retain myself physically, but sometimes I may be prone to verbal outbursts.

I'm an average shot when it comes to pistols. Probably below average with any larger weaponry. My long range vision isnt the best. I'm not the quickest at learning new things, but when i put my mind to doing something, I usually follow through. If I fail at something, I dont take it to heart and attempt to make the best of it.

Please reach out to BCSO's Sergeant Bowman for an interview.