Form submission: Highstakes LEO application
Character Name: Raymond Guy

Date of Birth: 02-07-1992

Timezone: PST

How long have you been a civilian in the city?: Since started

How active are you in the city?: 10-25

Why do you want to be a LEO?: I recently started coming back to RP, not as much as before due to life. I'm looking to start roleplaying as a cop for the city again (LSPD) and hoping to put my role in and help out the community and other officers with my experience, also gain from theres. Hoping to try and create stories and continue my character story from where he left off before I went inactive because life.

Have you been a part of another Emergency Response faction from our server? If yes, which one(s)?: Highway patrol
blaine county sheriffs
los santos police

Tell us a little about you and who you are (as in-game character, 150 word minimum): Guy has always been a team guy and always trying to help others. He tries to live life like it's his last because working for law enforcement all his life is a career he loves. He loves to joke around with his fellow officers and talk about how they are doing daily. Most officers know who Guy is and what he stands for, some people obviously hate him because they think they can joke with Guy a certain way when they encounter the law, but he tries to treat and explain to everyone how their own actions lead to the wrong path and hopefully they can learn from it. Guy was recently suspended and is looking to come back to law enforcement were he hopes to join LSPD.