Form submission: Emergency Medical Services Application
Character Name: Belo Roberts

Date of Birth: 9-15-68

Timezone: EST

How long have you been a civilian in the city?: 1 year

How active are you in the city?: 12

Do you have any experience with EMS (Past cities or real life)? : I have been EMS in this city before and past cities. I have alot of experience with RP EMS and I know everytime I am in this city there are no EMS on duty so id like to change that.

Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony? If so, explain: : No I have not been convicted of a felony to my knowledge.

Why do you want to join the EMS? (50 or more words required): I have alot of experience with RP EMS and I know every time I am in this city there are no EMS on duty so id like to change that. I want this city to be able to have a good ems experience instead of having to call the police every time.  

What do you think the duties of EMS are?: An EMS worker's duties vary depending on his or her level of certification but usually include performing basic physical exams, assessing patients' trauma levels, and administering oxygen. More advanced EMS workers insert IVs, intubate victims, and use cardiac monitors and manual defibrillators.

Please reach out to me on discord to set up an interview in city. (discord: [E-60] John Lincolnlogs)

-[E-60] J. Lincoln