Form submission: Emergency Medical Services Application
Character Name: Emmy Roberts

Date of Birth: 25-05-1993

Timezone: MST

How long have you been a civilian in the city?: About a year

How active are you in the city?: At least 3 or 4 hours a night but might increase after wipe

Do you have any experience with EMS (Past cities or real life)? : No I don't have any experience but I want a change after the wipe and there's few EMS on and since I'm always on figured might as well give the city more EMS.

Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony? If so, explain: : Nope! I've never even been pulled over and gotten a ticket!

Why do you want to join the EMS? (50 or more words required): Why would I want to join EMS? It's what I studied for in college! After seeing my father become EMS, I knew that's what I wanted to do so I went to school and studied for it. Now that I'm back in Los Santos I saw that the EMS were hiring and I decided to put my application in.

What do you think the duties of EMS are?: EMS are the medical professionals who respond to 911 calls and assess and treat injuries to their best ability before transportation to the hospital. They will administer oxygen and depending on their level of certification they will start IV's, intubate, use cardiac monitors, and handle defibrillators when needed. 

Please message me on discord at your earliest convenience to set up an interview in the city.

-[E-60] J. Lincoln