New Wipe Feedback And Question
I want this forum to be completely open to you guys for your direct input and reports as we work on these new mechanics and features. Many things such as economy, vehicle handling, and some other things are not done yet. Please Give feedback on the updates so far posted in announcement! Don't be shy, we have always been about the community and we are doing this so that the community gets their hands on these changes to provide feedback before they are finalized as we shape things.

With the new police mdt when you get someones id and hit "open in mdt" it no longer brings them up in the mdt

I had some sort of duplication of guns happen with a peds when you search them and cuff them. I took 2 weapons off salvatore when he was downed then i took other items. But when i cuffed him and brought him the hospital, uncuffed him when he was getting treated then re-cuffing him, i searched him one more time down at the PD and he had both guns back on his person.

(07-17-2020, 02:36 AM)Mikey Wrote: With the new police mdt when you get someones id and hit "open in mdt" it no longer brings them up in the mdt

Fixed and Added Points to the MDT as well

Weed output might be a little much. I got 1188 baggies from 9 plants.

(07-18-2020, 06:50 PM)Trickysleeves Wrote: Weed output might be a little much. I got 1188 baggies from 9 plants.

What do you think is a fair output for time ?

Stress needs to be adjusted/removed because it happens very quickly and in multiple situations both cops and crims you will see them just doing yoga/meditating or smoking after a situation because of the stress. I think it happens a little too quickly and should be a thing that happens over a long period of time.

(07-19-2020, 09:03 PM)BluePenguin3 Wrote: Stress needs to be adjusted/removed because it happens very quickly and in multiple situations both cops and crims you will see them just doing yoga/meditating or smoking after a situation because of the stress. I think it happens a little too quickly and should be a thing that happens over a long period of time.

I think certain activities that contribute to the stress factor should be greatly decreased. I personally dont want to see it removed entirely, but it needs to be lessened to an extent that it becomes a backburner task, not ever a main task. For example, stress should exist but only in a capacity that would be a player disregarding it over very long periods of time rather than how it is now with a player needing to tend to their stress every few minutes.

I think it would be beneficial for the server if after wipe everyone that was previously banned from the server to get a second chance at playing on the server. With this i think if they do something that they previously got banned for within a short period of time they should be re-banned.

(07-20-2020, 02:10 AM)BluePenguin3 Wrote: I think it would be beneficial for the server if after wipe everyone that was previously banned from the server to get a second chance at playing on the server. With this i think if they do something that they previously got banned for within a short period of time they should be re-banned.

Idea